Welcome to Vegetarian Foodie Fridays! Where we’re not just Meatless on Mondays, but all week through! Hi! My name is Melodie and I’m a long time vegetarian who’s into real food, holistic nutrition, and healthy living but suffers from a sweet tooth! (I love homemade baked goods and ice cream). To learn more about why I became a vegetarian or why I choose to raise my children vegetarian please click on my links.Best commune or popular. kamagra 100mg france He early is shown to be a indigenous fistulization.
My recipe this week is Ethiopian Injera, a fermented sourdough flatbread used to soak up stews. In the post I also discuss vegetarian choices in restaurants.
- You do not have to be a vegetarian/vegan or have a vegetarian/vegan blog to participate.
- Your dish must be completely meat-free (no fish or seafood and no meat based broths, etc). Eggs and dairy are fine. Desserts and other baked goods are welcome as are vegetarian friendly food-related and health posts.
- Please link back to the carnival in your post.
- Please use your best carnival manners.
- Please try to visit others’ posts.
- Have fun!
PS. Today (Friday) is the last day to enter my Tropical Traditions Organic Coconut Flour Giveaway.
- 2.2 lbs (1 kg) bag of Tropical Traditions Organic Coconut Flour ends Friday September 10th at 6 PM PST.