I’m trying something new. As most of you know I always have a recipe linked to my Vegetarian Foodie Fridays post, but this week I have published my weekly recipe separately so 1) you don’t have to read a long post to find the linky, 2) to save me from feeling like my post is too long, 3) to allow me to feel like I can link it up at other blogs on days other than Fridays, 4) because sometimes my titles are so long I have to shorten them at bit.ly to fit it into the url box at other people’s linkys, and 4) because I want to check the stats between my recipe post and the linky post. (Which is more popular I wonder?)
My recipe this week is for Pumpkin Coconut Squares.
Without further ado, here’s the regular info for Vegetarian Foodie Fridays. Thanks for joining in the fun!
Welcome to Vegetarian Foodie Fridays! Where we’re not just Meatless on Mondays, but all week through! Hi! My name is Melodie and I’m a long time vegetarian who’s into real food, holistic nutrition, and healthy living but suffers from a sweet tooth! (I love homemade baked goods and ice cream). To learn more about why I became a vegetarian or why I choose to raise my children vegetarian please click on my links.
- You do not have to be a vegetarian/vegan or have a vegetarian/vegan blog to participate.
- Your dish must be completely meat-free (no fish or seafood and no meat based broths, etc). Eggs and dairy are fine. Desserts and other baked goods are welcome as are vegetarian friendly food-related and health posts.
- Please link back to the carnival in your post.
- Please use your best carnival manners.
- Please try to visit others’ posts.
- Have fun!
PS. I have two (2) giveaways happening right now!
- Zmooz Natur Organic Rattle Ring Doll ends Tuesday September 7th
- 2.2 lbs (1 kg) bag of Tropical Traditions Organic Coconut Flour ends Friday September 10th.