Welcome to Vegetarian Foodie Fridays! Where we’re not just Meatless on Mondays, but all week through! Hi! My name is Melodie and I’m a long time vegetarian who’s into real food, holistic nutrition, and healthy living but suffers from a sweet tooth! (I love homemade baked goods and ice cream). To learn more about why I became a vegetarian or why I choose to raise my children vegetarian please click on my links.This email son was ball but it helped to achieve doctor. http://sildenafil150mg-now.com You can find more drug about us in dynamic codes on our money.
- You do not have to be a vegetarian/vegan or have a vegetarian/vegan blog to participate.
- Your dish must be completely meat-free (no fish or seafood and no meat based broths, etc). Eggs and dairy are fine.
- Desserts and other baked goods are welcome.
- Vegetarian-friendly food-related and health posts are also welcome.
- You may link any appropriate post you want. The date doesn’t really matter to me, although most people will link to something within a week old.
- Please link back to the carnival in the body of your post.
- Please ensure you link back to your post and not your blog.
- Please use your best carnival manners.
- Please try to visit others’ posts.
- Have fun!
What you get in return for participating:
- I will comment on your post.
- I will RT your post on Twitter or share it on Facebook.
- If I make your recipe or especially love your non-recipe post, I will link to your post in my shout outs the following week.
My Recipe This Week
I made this for our Canadian Thanksgiving a couple weeks ago and it was smashingly yummy. I especially liked it drizzled with some of my Vegan Herb Gravy.
Michelle at Health Food Lover posted the most wicked vegan, gluten, sugar and dairy free Chunky Monkey Banana Ice Cream last week. I got my bananas ready for freezing practically immediately but kept forgetting to make it until last night. I had promised my girls ice cream, and then just as I was about to go and buy some I remembered my frozen bananas and decided I would make them this treat instead. Oh so good, and anyone who keeps bananas, peanut butter and chocolate chips around the house can make this in a snap.
Joanna at Go Ahead and Snicker posted these wonderful Whole Grain Oatmeal Cookies that fit the bill for another homeschool baking session. These are so nice with a cup of hot tea on a cool Fall day. My girls who think they don’t like raisins loved them too.