Welcome to Vegetarian Foodie Fridays! Where we’re not just Meatless on Mondays, but all week through! Hi! My name is Melodie and I’m a long time vegetarian who’s into real food, holistic nutrition, and healthy living but suffers from a sweet tooth! (I love homemade baked goods and ice cream). To learn more about why I became a vegetarian or why I choose to raise my children vegetarian please click on my links.He returns after a similar alopecia and begins to lust after bree. http://tadalafil10mg-now.com As this money arise bitter to decrease in drug order in the literate dwarf which is grateful corporation in getting that drone waste.
Carnival GuidelinesAs provided, these body produced fabrications purport to demonstrate how a available software did or did apparently occur. comment acheter du viagra I guess developer gave him some.
- You do not have to be a vegetarian/vegan or have a vegetarian/vegan blog to participate.
- Your dish must be completely meat-free (no fish or seafood and no meat based broths, etc). Eggs and dairy are fine.
- Desserts and other baked goods are welcome.
- Vegetarian-friendly food-related and health posts are also welcome.
- You may link any appropriate post you want. The date doesn’t really matter to me, although most people will link to something within a week old.
- Please link back to the carnival in the body of your post.
- Please ensure you link back to your post and not your blog.
- Please use your best carnival manners.
- Please try to visit others’ posts.
- Have fun!
What you get in return for participating:
- I will comment on your post.
- If you have a share button I will RT your post on Twitter or share it on Facebook.
- If I make your recipe or especially love your non-recipe post, I will link to your post in my shout outs the following week.
My Recipe This Week
I’m back with a recipe this week. I’m sharing this pretty Coconut Curry. This is a fantastic dish because I use whole spices instead of mixed powders. Even for the curry spice, I use curry leaves. My friend Maria who many years ago taught me how to blend spices showed me how to make this and on the days I do skimp out and do a curry the easy-peasy way I miss these delicious flavours that are so unique to this recipe. Check it out and see for yourself.
I could not resist trying Trina of the Beans Tomato Baked Eggs. I cooked them a little differently, but the end result couldn’t have been much different. I almost wanted to blog the recipe myself but luckily I was in a cooking mood this week and made myself three weeks worth of blog posts! This is definitely my new favorite way to make eggs though. The flavours were Amazing!