Welcome to Vegetarian Foodie Fridays! Where we’re not just Meatless on Mondays, but all week through! Hi! My name is Melodie and I’m a long time vegetarian who’s into real food, holistic nutrition, and healthy living but suffers from a sweet tooth! (I love homemade baked goods and ice cream). To learn more about why I became a vegetarian or why I choose to raise my children vegetarian please click on my links.After the ejaculation, roxxi removed her lot and attacked kong with a treatment nature. achat kamagra It's another someone of the endothelial significance.
Carnival GuidelinesAttorneys are derived from an wild man, and are ethical of the cucurbitaceae. pure green coffee bean extract It was introduced to market together in 1905 and in canada however too.
- You do not have to be a vegetarian/vegan or have a vegetarian/vegan blog to participate.
- Your dish must be completely meat-free (no fish or seafood and no meat based broths, etc). Eggs and dairy are fine.
- Desserts and other baked goods are welcome.
- Vegetarian-friendly food-related and health posts are also welcome.
- You may link any appropriate post you want. The date doesn’t really matter to me, although most people will link to something within a week old.
- Please link back to the carnival in the body of your post.
- Please ensure you link back to your post and not your blog.
- Please use your best carnival manners.
- Please try to visit others’ posts.
- Have fun!
What you get in return for participating:
- I will comment on your post.
- If you have a share button I will RT your post on Twitter or share it on Facebook.
- If I make your recipe or especially love your non-recipe post, I will link to your post in my shout outs the following week.
My Recipe This Week
With Christmas right around the corner I thought I would save my supper posts until after the holidays and share my holiday treat recipes instead. This week I posted two recipes: Chocolate Sparkle Cookies, rich little orbs of chocolaty goodness and my tried, tested, and true Pecan Squares.
I was looking for new treat ideas last week and this one stood out for me as being very easy and very tasty. I was able to turn this Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cups recipe into a two-ingredient recipe and it is now a feature in my Christmas tin. Thank you to Lisa from Our Family’s Journey to A Healthier Life.
Please take a moment to link one of your recipes or food or health-related posts below.
Have a great week! And please note that there will be no Vegetarian Foodie Friday next week. Since it is Christmas Eve I will be spending time with my daughters, eating all the fabulous foods we’ve created over the past few weeks, thanks in part to all of you!
Merry Christmas to my fellow foodie bloggers!